Как и было запланировано, обновление 22.214.171.124 вышло в начале октября, а, точнее, сегодня вечером. В 136 мегабайт разработчики из Crate Entertainment вложили 28 новых легендарных предметов и переработали 91 эпический предмет. Основные моменты описаны в предварительном обзоре.
- The Loot Hunt Continues: Added 28 Legendary items distributed among 7 new 4-piece sets. These items drop both in the base game and in the Crucible.
- Revised bonuses on all high level Epic item sets, 91 items in all. These items should now be more versatile for endgame purposes.
- Upon ragdolling, Zombie meshes equipped with pauldrons will no longer stretch inappropriately.
- Fixed issues when trying to join LAN games, including LAN games with more than 2 players.
- Fixed some instances that would result in a crash/freeze on exit.
- Character sheet now properly shows that life leech resist is not reduced.
- Fixed Crucible Leaderboard sorting by score.
- Fixed issues where pets were attacking the wrong targets in PvP games.
- Skill modifiers that decrease cooldown time of skills no longer negatively impacts the Devotion skill activation chance.
- Added Line of Sight checks to Lightning based skills.
- Fixed issues where double click mouse buttons would work incorrectly.
- If you have no masteries selected but have devotion points allocated, you can now visit the reallocation NPC.
- Soulbound status granted by Illusions is no longer removed when salvaging.
- Fixed being able to apply soulbound Illusions on items in the transfer stash.
- Fixed item skills still showing as selected in the Devotion skill select menu with the item gone.
- Fixed duration damage display text not appearing when the last attacker was a pet.
- Reduced Hero, Boss and Nemesis resistance to taunt effects, such as from certain Pet abilities.
- The Black Legion quartermaster now sells level 55 Accessories at Honored, rather than level 40. This is not retroactive for accessories already purchased.
- Revised stats and set bonuses on all level 55+ Epic item sets, as well as non Empowered versions of those sets in certain cases
- Improved the drop rate of Monster Infrequents from Cronley’s Gang Champions
- Epic — Wrath of Alkamos set: updated bonuses on the level 30 version of this set
- Legendary — Albrecth’s Duality: increased Elemental Resist to 40%
- Legendary — Band of the Eternal Haunt: added 26% Chaos Resist
- Legendary — Belgothian’s Sigil: added 25% Vitality Resist and 25% Elemental Resist
- Legendary — Demonslayer’s Jacket: increased Energy Regeneration to 2.0
- Legendary — Demonslayer’s Life-Ender: increased Energy Regeneration to 2.0
- Legendary — Entropic Coil: added 40% Poison Resist, increased % Vitality Resist to 28%
- Legendary — Glyph of Kelphat’Zoth: added 33% Elemental Resist
- Legendary — Iceskorn Talons: reduced skill proc cooldown to 2s
- Legendary — Invoker’s Shard: added 25% Poison Resist, increased % Chaos Resist to 25%
- Legendary — Invoker’s Burning Hand: added 25% Aether Resist, increased % Elemental Resist to 15%
- Legendary — Invoker’s Shocking Touch: added 25% Chaos Resist, increased % Elemental Resist to 15%
- Legendary — Judicator’s Signets Set: skill proc now activates on Kill rather than on Crit, reduced % Health Regen bonus to 30%
- Legendary — Closed Fist of Vengeance: replaced Offensive Ability with 40 Defensive Ability, increased % Pierce Resist to 24%
- Legendary — Open Hand of Mercy: reduced % Resist Reduction to 10%, reduced Defensive Ability to 40, increased % Elemental Resist to 24%
- Legendary — Lifegiver Signet: added 25% Bleed Resist
- Legendary — Ring of the Black Matriarch: added 30% Pierce Resist
- Legendary — Screams of the Aether: replaced Aether damage with 26% Aether Resist, increased % Elemental Resist to 26%
- Legendary — Signet of the Fallen: added 30% Chaos Resist
- Legendary — Stormheart: corrected an oversight where the base physical damage was not set appropriately for an item of its level. % Attack Speed increased to 6% to compensate partially for the loss in damage.
- Legendary — Time-Flux Band: added 24% Bleed Resist, increased % Elemental Resist to 24%
- Legendary — Tome of the Arcane Wastes: increased damage and turn rate on the granted skill
- Legendary — Valdun’s Hat: added 20% Elemental Resist
- Legendary — Voidsteel Gauntlets: reduced skill proc cooldown to 5s
- Reduced damage dealt by the Lightning Bolt proc on Legendary items
- Rare Prefix — Glacial: replaced Defensive Ability with % Physical Resist at level 52+ ranks
- Rare Prefix — Light Bringer’s: added % Chaos Resist at all ranks
- Rare Prefix — Maniacal: added % Bleed Resist at levels 60+ ranks
- Rare Prefix — Thunderstruck: increased % Stun Resist
- Rare Suffix — Amarasta’s Flurry (accessories): added % Pierce Resist at level 50+ ranks
- Rare Suffix — Arcane Blaze: added % Vitality Resist at all ranks
- Rare Suffix — Desolation: added % Chaos Resist at level 60+ ranks
- Rare Suffix — Destructrion: added % Elemental Resist at level 50+ ranks
- Rare Suffix — Fallen Skies: added % Pierce Resist at all ranks
- Rare Suffix — Heroism: added % Bleed Resist at level 53+ ranks
- Rare Suffix — Hungering Rifts: added % Bleed Resist at level 53+ ranks
- Rare Suffix — Incantations: added % Chaos Resist at all ranks
- Rare Suffix — Insight: added % Chaos Resist at all ranks
- Rare Suffix — Squalls: added % Elemental Resist at level 60+ ranks
- Rare Suffix — Supremacy: added % Pierce Resist at level 49+ ranks
- Rare Suffix — Ulzuin’s Flame: added % Vitality Resist at all ranks
- Rare Suffix — Voidfire: added % Bleed Resist at all ranks
- Rare Suffix — Winter Storm: added % Elemental Resist at level 60+ ranks
- Relic — Conflagration: increased damage and turn rate on the granted skill
[Class & Skills]
- Adjusted threat generation on the Hellhound and Briarthorn pets.
- Elemental Seeker: reduced cooldown to 1.2s, increased damage of the Seeker’s aura and increased its radius to 3.5
- Light of Empyrion: reduced cooldown to 2.5s
- Counter Strike: increased activation chance by 5%, increased Radius to 4.0, slightly increased Physical and Bleed damage scaling with rank
- Rending Force: added 25% Crit damage by rank 12, 35% by max ultimate rank
- Blackwater Cocktail: slightly increased Fire and Burn damage scaling with rank
- Demon Fire: increased Chaos damage scaling with rank
- High Potency: increased the Damage Modifier to 150%
- Canister Bomb: increased Fire and Burn damage scaling with rank
- Improved Casing: increased % Fire and Pierce bonuses and added % Burn damage bonus. Significantly increased Internal Trauma scaling with rank.
- Skyfire Grenado: increased Lightning and Electrocute damage scaling with rank
- Ulzuin’s Chosen: increased chance of Cooldown Reduction to 30% by rank 10, 40% by max ultimate rank
- Wasting: increased Vitality damage and % Bleed damage scaling with rank
- Black Death: increased Poison damage, % Vitality damage and % Bleed damage scaling with rank
- Summon Familiar: increased Electrocute damage dealt
- Lightning Strike: increased Radius to 3. The Familiar now casts Lightning Strike more frequently.
- Amarasta’s Blade Burst: weapon requirements removed.
- Nidalla’s Justifiable Ends: increased Cooldown Reduction to -1.2 by rank 12, -1.5 by max ultimate rank
- Aether Ray: increased Fire and Aether damage scaling with rank. Slightly increased turn rate.
- Disintegration: increased Vitality damage, % Crit damage, % Aether and % Fire damage scaling with rank
- Elemental Balance: increased % Burn, % Frostburn and % Electrocute damage
- Manifestation: the % Elemental damage penalty for players and the % Elemental damage bonus for pets have been removed
- Devouring Swarm: slightly increased Bleed and Vitality damage scaling with rank
- Grasping Vines: increased Physical and Bleed damage scaling with rank
- Entangling Vines: increased Leech damage scaling with rank